Thursday, January 15, 2009

To dine and die for.

What's with the blogsphere in Brunei these days? Bruneians have gone mad over expensive food. Be it Cheezbox, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, Capers, Chill, Excapade (!!) and other places to chill and indulge themselves into food and atmosphere in which they themselves are not worthy of. Cheapo.

I wouldn't actually bitch about this if it wasn't for some stupid blogger -most, really- who'd take the liberty to go and fucking boast about how "today me and my baby go to Fun Wok and we ordered Nasi Lemak and a few minutes later while me and my baby were eating while we were sitting, we go to my Kijang car and went to the mall. Then me and my baby so bored go and relax at the Empire beach loh, so romantic. Me and my baby kiss for a long while. And then we got bored after a few minutes, we got hungry and go to Cheezbox and order the Cordon de Bleau while my baby ordered Spaghetti with meatballs, here are the pictures. Let the pictures do the talking'

OMFG! Don't deny that you havent noticed bloggers posting up posts as such. SASAK KU, MAKAN PUKI LAH KAU.

They dine at Cheezbox only to order a glass of water (the only thing they can hardly ever afford) and ofcourse chill at Chill (where chill = loitering with a bunch of unemployed pricks, smoking and hooting at hot chicks)

SO WHAT?

Pathetic. Utterly pathetic. It doesn't make you rich lah, orang miskin. Is that the only place where they serve free food? My admonition : Go and fucking scrutinize inside the sampah, cari tah makanan. That way, you'd be able to save money for abortion and you'll also create a new trend. Soon, everyone would want to post up pictures of them digging in the sampah for food. COOL!

And do you do free advertising for Cheezbox? or Coffee Bean? or Excapade?






"Hi, my name is Chicken. Oh yes, that's right fellas, i eat at the ONE AND ONLY... CHEEZBOX! J00 feelin' all jealous ain't y'all?"
















No editing on the second pic on the right. Look at how this manipulated victim posted a picture of herself, gracefully holding the piece of crap in her hands with pride and strongly emphasized viewers to look at her new trophy. Like she just had her first dildo.


The Ultimate Shit Experience.

Repeat after me; "I will shoot myself. Twice."

Are you dead yet? Why do you do that anyway? Taking pictures of some magot-ey looking nachos succumed entirely with pre-cum, by that it'll be like posting up pictures of your "so uber yummy" slimy green shit that's dangling from your pussyholes. Are you proud of that, now, hah?! Thought so.

This my dear fuckers, is the sole object of your devotion. COFFEE. You lifeless bitches are so fucking obsessed with coffee.

quote "i need coffee, i'm craving for Starbucks. I need to go out and get coffee. I'd die if I continue like this" - motherfucker.

My GOD! Go and hump a coffee machine, and make lots and lots of coffee children. Kawin tah kamu sampai ke cicit.

I'll let you in on a little secret, only if you swear not to breathe a word. Okay, brace yourselves. I saw a Coffee Bean staff maliciously scraping the shit you excrete from the sewer next to yo' momma's house and blend it lovingly into your precious 'Mocca Caramel Latte' And the best thing is that, the whip cream they use -yeah, the white stuff- is fresh cum from a fat prick who wanks over you.

I SOLEMNLY SWEAR!

And you fell for it, HAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment